(1)All dogs, attending Boarding or Daycare, must be spayed or neutered prior to their eighth (8th) birthday,
(3) All dogs entering K9 Resort and Spa must show proof of current vaccinations for Bordetella, Distemper-Parvo, and Rabies,
(4) All dogs must have a Daycare Registration Form (DCR) form completed to be enrolled in our daycare program.
(5) All dogs must pass a temperament evaluation. The evaluation is conducted by appointment only and only after the Daycare Registration form has been completed and reviewed by our daycare staff.
(6) Temperament evaluations require appointments and are only conducted on Tuesday through Fridays. The dog must stay for the entire temperament evaluation which is from 10:00AM until 3:00PM. The fee for a Temperament evaluation, which includes All-Day Daycare, will be charged at the Full-Day daycare rate,
(7) All clients must have completed a Waiver and Release Of Liability form online, to do so please click this link.
Cancellation & Late Policy
(1) GROOMING: Dogs 15 Minutes or more late for grooming appointments are subject to cancellation, forced reschedule and Late or No-Show Fees. Cancellations require 24 hours notice. You will be charged a $25.00 No-Show fee for appointment missed.
(2) DAYCARE: Please book in advance. You will be charged full fee for appointment missed.
(3) TRAINING: There is no make-up and training session will be lost for missed training not pre-scheduled one-week in advance.
(4) OVERNIGHT BOARDING: We require a 72 hour notice of cancellation. Cancellations will be charged "THREE" nights boarding fee (72 hours) for same-day cancellation, "TWO" night stay for 24 hour or less notice of cancellation, and "ONE" night stay for 48 hour - 24 hour cancellations.
Please arrive at least five minutes before your appointment start time. Thank you!
Clients who do not give proper cancellation notice will be charged and may lose their boarding and daycare privileges.