Doggie Daycare at K9 Resort and Spa stimulates social, physical and mental development through our Life Enrichment Education Program (L.E.E.P.) Check out our daily activities calendar for the "activity of the day" below.
At K9 Resort and Spa it is our mission to, “Improve the lives of the dogs and their owners”. For this reason we are dedicated to making our daycare programs more than just a “holding place” for dogs until their owner can come pick them up. L.E.E.P. stands for Life Enrichment Learning Program where each dog is given opportunities to use their minds, talents and senses. At the end of their stay each dog should go home tired, happy and enriched. Our monthly L.E.E.P. membership includes:
~ Fit-Paws / Balance Control to build the core strength; ~ Brain Games for increased focus, attention and impulse control; ~ Special event parties and holiday photos; ~ Massage and Aroma Therapy; ~ Small group socials to improve social skills; ~ Balance Disc and other core exercises; ~ Group Sit, Boundary Gate, and Come When Called sessions; ~ Inclusion in annual "Daycare Games"; ~ Daycare Calendar activities and more.
Doggie Daycare Hours 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Doggie Daycare Rate: $38 Per Day or Any Portion Thereof
Discount Packages* Available: 10% Discount On 20-Day Pass or 5% Discount On 10-Day Pass
*Discount Packages Expire 90 Days From Date Of Purchase
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE Life Enrichment Education Program (L.E.E.P.) Memberships $30 Per Month
NOTE: L.E.E.P. MEMBERSHIPS REQUIRE ADDITIONAL DAYCARE PURCHASE
(1) All dogs over eight (8) months of age attending Boarding or Daycare must be either Spayed or Neutered;
(2) For security purposes we require a photo of all dogs in our care and their owner(s) or handler(s)who have permission to pick them up,
(3) All dogs entering K9 Resort and Spa must show proof of current vaccinations for Bordetella, Distemper-Parvo, and Rabies,
(4) All dogs must have a Daycare Registration / Off-Leash Play form completed to be enrolled in our daycare program.
(5) All dogs must pass a temperament evaluation. The evaluation is conducted by appointment only and only after the Daycare Registration form has been completed and reviewed by our daycare staff.
(6) Temperament evaluations require appointments and are only conducted on Tuesday through Fridays. The dog must stay for the entire temperament evaluation which is from 10:00AM until 3:00PM. The fee for a Temperament evaluation, which includes All-Day Daycare, will be charged at the Full-Day daycare rate,
(7) All clients must have completed a Waiver and Release Of Liability form online, to do so please click this link.
Cancellation & Late Policy
(1) GROOMING: Dogs 15 Minutes or more late for grooming appointments are subject to cancellation, forced reschedule and Late or No-Show Fees. Cancellations require 24 hours notice. You will be charged a $25.00 No-Show fee for appointment missed.
(2) DAYCARE: Please book in advance. You will be charged full fee for appointment missed.
(3) TRAINING: There is no make-up and training session will be lost for missed training not pre-scheduled one-week in advance.
(4) OVERNIGHT BOARDING: We require a 72 hour notice of cancellation. Cancellations will be charged "THREE" nights boarding fee (72 hours) for same-day cancellation, "TWO" night stay for 24 hour or less notice of cancellation, and "ONE" night stay for 48 hour - 24 hour cancellations.
Please arrive at least five minutes before your appointment start time. Thank you!
Clients who do not give proper cancellation notice will be charged and may lose their boarding and daycare privileges.